I scream, you scream, we’re all screaming for ice cream! We’ve taken our delicious season flavor, KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream and turned it into an AMAZING ice cream sandwich! These sweet summer treats are sure to be a BIG hit, we suggest making two batches ????.
Mint Chip Ice Cream
1 batch of Keto Brownies
1. Cut brownies into an equal number of servings, big enough to hold.
2. Place 1-2 scoops of Mint Chip Ice Cream onto one brownie piece
3. Top ice cream with remaining brownie piece and press down to secure
1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
2/3 cups xylitol
1/4 tsp kosher salt
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 packet KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream
1 tbsp vanilla extract
Green food coloring (optional)
1. Add coconut milk, xylitol, and salt to a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Once xylitol and salt are dissolved, remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Add in 2-3 drops of green food coloring, if desired.
4. In a chilled bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
5. Mix in vanilla extract and KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream.
6. Combine heavy cream mixture with coconut milk mixture.
7. Transfer ice cream to airtight container and freeze for 3 hours.
8. For MAX enjoyment, let the ice cream sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before scooping.
1 ½ cups almond flour
5 tbsp butter
1 cup xylitol
½ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
1 tsp. Baking soda
½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350º F.
2. Over medium heat, melt together butter and xylitol.
3. Once xylitol is dissolved, remove from heat and let cool.
4. In mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa, vanilla, and salt.
5. Add eggs and cooled butter/xylitol mixture, stir until well blended.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Pour into generously buttered 8×8” or 9×13” pan and bake 30-35 minutes
How do you remix our Season flavors of Pure Therapeutic Ketones®? Email us your recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on the blog! Share a picture to Instagram of your masterpiece and tag us @justpruvit #ketocooking so we can see!
Can you use coconut cream for a dairy free version and a natural sweetener like stevia?
Stevia should work just fine in this recipe, and it’s possible the coconut cream could work in place of the heavy whipped cream! Test it out and let us know. 🙂
I purchased the mint chip thinking it was a coffee creamer. I need recipes what to do with it besides ice cream.
Does anybody drink it with water??
Any recipe you see with KETO//OS® NAT™, you can swap the flavors out! Mint Chip Cream is great as fat bombs, as an icing for keto cookies/brownies, fudge, etc. Mint Chip Cream will be great during the holiday season! 🙂
Can the ice cream just be made in an ice cream maker?
It sure can!
So, what I did when making the brownies, I altered the recipe as I always do…
Recipes are only guidelines….and sometimes you have to make do with what you’ve got.
Well have a bunch of Swiss Cacao MAX and Mayan Mocha KETO//Kreme that I don’t use on a regular basis as they are not my favorite flavors.
I reduced the sweetener to 1/2 cup. I like to keep the sweeteners on the lower side, I find it keep that “artificial” flavor down. (just my own taste)
I added 1 Serving of Swiss Cacao MAX charged and 1 serving of Mayan Mocha KETO//Kreme
Omitted the PHS as the Swiss Cacao tends to be a little on the salty end.
Instead of sugar free chocolate chips, as they are pretty much unavailable where I live (Saudi Arabia) I use Lindt Dark Chocolate when I bake. Today I used the 85%. I never go under 85% and I find it gives the best flavor. 90% tends to be a little on the bitter side and requires more sweetener.
I also baked them as muffins and ended up with a total of 14 servings as I always use an ice cream scoop to measure my cookies, muffins and other things I’d like to bake evenly.
The ice scream scoop is a 3-3.5 Tbsp size and it bakes a regular muffin pan size muffin really well.
They came out amazing. Nice a soft, slightly mushy/gooey in the middle and just sweet enough.
Now I have to make the ice cream. 🙂
Or…maybe make a chocolate ganache/icing with both Swiss Cacao and Mayan Mocha…to double up on the chocolate!?!
What do you think? Try it and let us know below.
Love the creativity, sounds great!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Classic Tomato Soup
Blueberry Celebration Fat Bombs
Fairy Dust Frosted Sugar Cookies
Sweet KREME Affogato
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.